Visitors to the Aiphone stand were among the first to have a peek at our updated IX system which will be launched in Autumn 2018.
A new 7” handset with touchscreen which can be utilised for residential and commercial applications, attracted a lot of interest, as did the ability to be used completely hands-free, it’s easy to use interface, and availability in either black or white.
Other new features and functions which caught the eye of Aiphone stand visitors included:
- The ability to connect and manage up to 9,999 door stations without the need to install a server. For large projects, IX offers significant cost savings compared to competitors’ systems as there are no licence fees.
- An improved entrance panel design, which incorporates a blue halo button and clear visual guidance, ensures full DDA compliance and adds to the updated IX system’s accessibility credentials.
- ONVIF capability enables images captured by an entrance door panel to be integrated with a video surveillance system.
- SIP Integration with Cisco.
- Intercommunication between video calls.
- An improved entrance panel design and full DDA compliance with clear visual guidance and a blue halo button, which add to the updated IX system’s accessibility credentials.
- IX system entrance panels and monitors have SD card slots to facilitate the easy transfer of data and recorded audio and video.
- PoE minimises cabling and installation costs.
- A redesigned and more aesthetically attractive Master Station.
- A call log facility on each handset provides activity data trails.
- Call recording which can be backed up onto a USB memory stick.
- A mobile App enables users to remotely utilise many of IX’s key features via their AndroidTM and Apple® devices via Wi-Fi.
More Recent News
- Aiphone UK appoint Harvey Williams as General Sales Manager July 2, 2018
- Sneak Preview for IX2 June 29, 2018
- Spotlight on Warren Belle November 27, 2017
- Dundee University Calls For Help From Aiphone November 26, 2017
- Spotlight on Adam Triggs October 23, 2017