The IX Series is a network-based communication and security system featuring video entry security, internal communication, emergency stations, and paging. All units and app in the systems can unlock doors remotely on a network, assist onsite visitors from an offsite location, broadcast emergency announcements, and communicate using a PoE network.
- All IX Series stations are PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Peer-to-peer design allows quick and simple programming and no single point of failure
- SIP 2.0 Compliant allowing integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager®.
- System capacity ranges from small point-of-entry security options to large-scale commercial applications with hundreds of stations
- Partition station call-ins, door release capability by station, or scheduled transfers between stations
- System-wide health checks – monitor the components as well as the network connection
- Line Supervision ensures stations are online
- IX Mobile offers the functionality of a physical master station in the form of an App for Android and Apple mobile devices
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing.
- Upload custom sounds and create a chime schedule for schools or commercial applications.
- Use ONVIF® for 3rd party IP camera, Network Video Recorders, and VMS integration
- Easily upgrade legacy IX systems, now and in the future
- Scheduled, delayed, or absent call transfer
- Customizable groups and zones for paging at multiple priority levels
- Turn you master into a virtual receptionist – ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
- 2 year warranty!