Aiphone set to blow away competitors with the release of the amazingly affordable, sleek and stylish IP residential system
out SPRING 2020
- Full IP POE units, No need for adaptors – all RJ45 Ready
- SD card slot at entrance and monitors for video and audio recording
- Entrance station – 170 Degree camera, Weather Test (IP65)
- Touch screen with resident selector and keypad input
- Connect up to 9,999 units in single system
- App Gateway connects 8 apps to 1 monitor (room number)
- App connects to external router via LAN cable
IX Mobile App
- Available for both Android and iOS
- Receive calls, with two-way audio, live video, and door release
- Address book holds 500 stations
- 4 Programmable “shortcuts” can be configured to call an individual station, monitor stations, or page a group of stations
- Connects to IX station’s over Wi-Fi Only
New Technical Support Engineer
Joined Aiphone UK Office
We are pleased to announce the recent hiring of Nyle Thomas-Dunstan to the position of Technical Support Engineer in our Technical department.
He came to us from X4 Group Ltd where he completed his apprenticeship as a 1st line IT support technician, he distinguished himself as a team player and provided added support onsite and remotely, liaising with customer with technical issues.
We are all confident that Nyle will take on his new role with the same enthusiasm and professionalism he has shown so far with us.
He enjoys travelling and has already travelled all around Europe! Also, if you like basketball and follow the LA Lakers, he’s the person to talk to. Nyle is very approachable so feel free to reach out to him via email at email@example.com or our technical line on 02075076250 – option 1, he will be happy to answer any questions you might have.